giovedì 16 marzo 2017

4/2017

What do you do when life is difficult? When you cannot plan for your future because maybe tomorrow a new big fight start again and everything you have planned and hope has just been thrown away from you?

we do not give up! This is what people here are teaching me and it is a life lesson!

Anyway, talking randomly:

1) last week we were give a live rooster during Mass offertory, it died of natural causes the day after - I did not eat it, some people did and they are still alive, i should have eaten it too.

2) A second rooster has been offered to us, he’s a night creature and I hate him, he starts crowing at 2.20 every morning. I am gonna so eat it!!! 

3) the dog, the terrible watchdog is scared of the rooster… so sad

4) a small improvement in the house garden



Probably you are wondering where the improvement is... the very nice wooden fence to protect (me) from the poisonous cactus... I hate those plants!

Well, that's it for now

God bless you all

Abuna Loro


2 commenti:

  1. It is funny how we learn life lessons from the impoverished, and vulnerable among us. How can you hate that rooster for doing what roosters do?? I would not eat it, however. Chicken, not rooster. Poor watchdog. He is afraid of the noise the rooster makes, not the rooster. The fence is nice. I would not like poisonous cactus either!! Thanks for sharing.

    RispondiElimina
  2. It is funny how we learn life lessons from the impoverished, and vulnerable among us. How can you hate that rooster for doing what roosters do?? I would not eat it, however. Chicken, not rooster. Poor watchdog. He is afraid of the noise the rooster makes, not the rooster. The fence is nice. I would not like poisonous cactus either!! Thanks for sharing.

    RispondiElimina